viaSport is proud to support your initiative, whether it is a program, event or coach training course! This page will provide guidelines on how to properly acknolwedge viaSport and government support to meet the recognition requirements outlined in your grant.
In some cases, you will need to provide written recognition about viaSport or the Province of B.C. If that is the case, use the language below:
- This project was funded by, or funded in part by, a grant from viaSport BC and the Province of British Columbia.
Media releases and articles
If you will be writing an article/blog post or submitting a media release, use viaSport's full boiler plate below:
- viaSport British Columbia is a not-for-profit organization created with the support of the Provincial Government in 2011 to lead the province’s sport sector to build a stronger, more effective system that brings more families to the field of play, more fans into the stands, more athletes to the podium, and more sports events to the province. viaSport’s mandate is to increase awareness, opportunity and participation in sport across the province – at every stage of life and in every community. Learn more at viasport.ca
Connect with us over social media
viaSport has a presence on many of the major social media platforms such as, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Acknowledge your successful grant on one these platforms, and tag @viaSportBC. Use the templates below as a starting point.
- Thank you @viaSportBC for providing [your organization name] with funding through the [viaSport grant name]! Because of your support...
- Because of @viaSportBC's support through the [viaSport grant name], [your organization name] can...
- We're excited to announce that [your organization name] was successfully awarded funding through viaSport's [viaSport grant name]!
Download the various file types below to provide recognition to viaSport and the Province of B.C.
The full package of logos contains both web and vector (.eps) versions.