In the event that a participant cannot attend a workshop or event that is organized by viaSport, notice should be given to the office as soon as possible and the procedures listed below will be followed based on the type of workshop. If proper notice is not given or the participant does not show up to a workshop/event no refund will be issued. Extenuating circumstances may be reviewed on case by case basis.
NCCP In-person Workshops
If notice is given three or more business days prior to the start of the workshop, the participant will receive a refund less a $15.00 administration fee.
NCCP Online Delivery
- If notice is given five or more business days prior to the start of the workshop, the participant can receive a refund less a $15.00 administration fee.
- If a technical failure at the participant's home or workplace prevents access to the session, the participant will not be issued a refund. It is the responsibility of the participant to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the workshop.
- If a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the webinar is cancelled, a full refund will be provided.
NCCP Home Study Courses
No refunds will be provided for the NCCP home study program.
- This may include, but is not limited to, All Youth Matter and CAAWS Women in Leadership workshops, etc.
- If notice is given three or more business days prior to the start of the workshop, the participant can receive a refund less a $15.00 administration fee.
- If an organization has booked a facilitator to lead a workshop and decides to cancel the workshop, no penalty will be incurred provided viaSport is notified two or more weeks in advance. If cancellation occurs less than two weeks from the date of the workshop and expenses have been incurred (e.g. – materials shipped, etc), the organization will be invoiced for those costs.
- Special events refers to conferences or multi-day programming.
- If notice is received three or more weeks from the start of the event, the participant will be issued a refund.
- If notice is received less than three weeks but at least five business days from the start of the event, the participant will be issued a refund of 50% of the registration fee.
Partner Hosted Workshops
For workshops and events that are run by community partners, please refer to the host partner refund and cancellation policies.
How to Request a Refund
- Requests for refunds for events that fall under section 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 can be made by emailing email@example.com or calling 778-654-7542.
- Requests for refunds for events that fall under sections 2.4 and 2.5 can be made by calling 778-654-7542.