Logos and Recognition
viaSport is proud to support your initiative, whether it is a program, event or coach training course! This page will provide guidelines on how to properly acknolwedge viaSport and government support to meet the recognition requirements outlined in your grant.
viaSport and the Province of B.C.
In most cases, you will need to provide written recognition about viaSport and the Province of B.C. If that is the case, use the language below:
- This project was funded by, or funded in part by, a grant from viaSport BC and the Province of British Columbia.
viaSport, the Province of B.C. and the Government of Canada
Certain viaSport grants acknowledge the Government of Canada as well as the Province of B.C. These grants are:
- BC Sport Participation Program: Community Sport Program Development Fund
- BC Sport Participation Program: Provincial Sport Development Fund
If you received one or both of these grants, please use the language below that includes the federal government:
- This project was funded by, or funded in part by, a grant from viaSport BC, the Province of British Columbia and the Government of Canada.
Please note, it is required to include the Government of Canada's logo in your acknolwedgement if you recieved one of the grants above. To download the logo, please visit their website, here.
Media releases and articles
If you will be writing an article/blog post or submitting a media release, use viaSport's full boiler plate below:
- Founded in 2011, viaSport British Columbia envisions a society where people and communities are truly healthy, vibrant and connected because they value and participate in sport experiences that are safe, inclusive and meaningful. With the support of the Province of British Columbia, viaSport manages approximately $16 M in sport, oversees more than 70 B.C. sport organizations, provides support for coach education and policy, and leads key initiatives to create more equitable opportunities in sport. Learn more on how viaSport transforms and scales the impact of sport at www.viasport.ca
Connect with us over social media
viaSport has a presence on many of the major social media platforms such as, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Acknowledge your successful grant on one these platforms and be sure to tag @viaSportBC. Use the templates below as a starting point.
- Thank you @viaSportBC for providing [your organization name] with funding through the [viaSport grant name]! Because of your support...
- Because of @viaSportBC's support through the [viaSport grant name], [your organization name] can...
- We're excited to announce that [your organization name] was successfully awarded funding through viaSport's [viaSport grant name]!
Downloadable viaSport logos
Download the various file types below to provide recognition to viaSport and the Province of B.C.
The full package of logos contains both web and vector (.eps) versions.