Online Delivery courses are live, facilitator led, interactive, group-based and offered through Adobe Connect. To participate in an Online Delivery course, you must have a working microphone and speakers, as well as reliable access to the internet (Dial-up or High Speed).
Registering for an Online Delivery course
A schedule of Online Delivery courses can be found below or on our NCCP Course Calendar.
Attending an Online Delivery course
Courses will be delivered using Adobe Connect. All participants must ensure that Adobe Connect will work on their computer, and that their microphone and speaker is connected and functioning properly with Adobe. To test Adobe Connect on your computer, click here.
Any participant who logs into the course but experiences problems with the technology will be removed from the course and will not receive a refund.
Requirements to attend an Online Delivery course:
- Participants must have a NCCP number and a Locker account to register.
- Please ensure email addresses are up to date in the Locker in order to receive relevant course information, including course materials and the Adobe Connect classroom link.
- Participants must have a working microphone and speakers, as well as internet access.
- Course materials will be distributed to participants by email prior to the course. Participants must have a secondary device or access to a printer in order to use the materials during the course.
- Participants must be logged in and ready to participate by the scheduled start time. Anyone that enters the course late will be removed, and will not receive a refund.
- If a course is cancelled by viaSport, participants will receive a full refund.
- If a participant is removed from an Online Delivery course for any reason, they will not receive a refund.
Please refer to our Refund Policy for more information.
Only viaSport is authorized to host multi-sport NCCP courses in B.C. through Online Delivery. If you are interested in having a privately run Online Delivery course, please email email@example.com to make a request. We will review requests on a case-by-case basis.
Due to the length of certain modules, some courses will be run over multiple dates. Course participants must attend all sessions listed for a particular module in order to get credit for completion.
If the course you are looking to attend is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist.
|Date(s) & Time||Module||Registration|
|May 5th, 5:30 - 9:30pm||NCCP Make Ethical Decisions||Closed|
|May 12th & 13th, 5:30 - 8:30pm||NCCP Planning a Practice||Closed|
|May 19th, 5:30 - 8:30pm||NCCP Make Ethical Decisions||Closed|
|June 2nd, 5:30 - 9:30pm||NCCP Basic Mental Skills||Open|
|June 9th & 11th, 6:00 - 9:00pm||NCCP Managing Conflict||Open|
|June 16th & 18th, 6:00 - 9:00pm||NCCP Teaching & Learning||Open|
|June 23rd, 1:00 - 5:00pm||NCCP Make Ethical Decisions||Open|
|June 30th & July 2nd, 6:00 - 9:00pm||NCCP Planning a Practice||Open|
|July 7th & 9th, 6:00 - 9:00pm||NCCP Design a Basic Sport Program||Open|
|July 14th, 16th & 21st, 6:00 - 9:30pm||NCCP Coaching & Leading Effectively||Open|
|July 28th, 5:30 - 8:30pm||NCCP Make Ethical Decisions||Open|