Online Delivery courses are live, facilitator led, interactive, group-based and offered through Zoom. To participate in an Online Delivery course, you must have a working microphone and speakers, as well as reliable access to the internet (Dial-up or High Speed).
Registering for an Online Delivery course
A schedule of Online Delivery courses can be found below or on our NCCP Course Calendar.
Attending an Online Delivery course
Courses will be delivered using Zoom. All participants must ensure that Zoom will work on their computer, and that their microphone and speaker is connected and functioning properly with Zoom. To test Zoom on your computer, click here.
Any participant who logs into the course but experiences problems with the technology will be removed from the course and will not receive a refund.
Requirements to attend an Online Delivery course:
- Participants must have a NCCP number and a Locker account to register.
- Please ensure email addresses are up to date in the Locker in order to receive relevant course information, including course materials and the Zoom meeting link.
- Participants must have a working webcame/ camera, microphone and speakers, as well as internet access.
- Participants are recommended to use a headset or headphones with a microphones to minimize any echoing.
- Course materials will be distributed to participants by email prior to the course. Participants must have a secondary device or access to a printer in order to use the materials during the course.
- Participants must be logged in and ready to participate by the scheduled start time. Anyone that enters the course late will be removed, and will not receive a refund.
- If a course is cancelled by viaSport, participants will receive a full refund.
- If a participant is removed from an Online Delivery course for any reason, they will not receive a refund.
Please refer to our Refund Policy for more information.
Only viaSport is authorized to host multi-sport NCCP courses in B.C. through Online Delivery. If you are interested in having a privately run Online Delivery course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request. We will review requests on a case-by-case basis.
Due to the length of certain modules, some courses will be run over multiple dates. Course participants must attend all sessions listed for a particular module in order to get credit for completion.
If the course you are looking to attend is full, please email email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.
All course times are listed in Pacific Time.
|Date(s) & Time||Module||Registration|
|April 10th & 11th 5:30 - 9:30pm||NCCP Developing Athletic Abilities||Closed|
|April 12th & 14th, 5:30 - 9:30pm||NCCP Planning a Practice||Closed|
|April 13th & 15th, 6:00 - 9:00pm||NCCP Managing Conflict||Full|
|April 14th, 5:30 - 9:30pm||NCCP Basic Mental Skills||Full|
|April 15th, 5:30 - 9:30pm||NCCP Leading Drug-Free Sport||Full|
|April 17th & 18th, 9:30 am - 1:30pm||NCCP Psychology of Performance||Full|
|April 22nd & 24th, 6:00 - 9:00pm||NCCP Design a Basic Sport Program||Open|
|April 29th, 5:30 - 9:30pm||NCCP Make Ethical Decisions||Full|
|May 1st & 2nd, 5:30 - 9:30pm||NCCP Prevention & Recovery||Full|
|May 4th & 6th, 5:30 - 9:30pm||NCCP Core Training for Learning Facilitator||Full|
|May 11th & 12th, 5:30 - 9:30pm||NCCP Developing Athletic Abilities||Full|
|May 18th & 20th, 6:00 - 9:00pm||NCCP Core Training for Coach Evaluators||Full|
|May 19th, 5:30 - 9:30pm||NCCP Make Ethical Decisions||Full|
|May 26th & 27th, 5:30 - 9:30pm||NCCP Psychology of Performance||Full|
|May 29th & 30th, 8:00 - 10:30am||NCCP Leading Drug-Free Sport (via ICS 2021)||Open|
|May 29th - 31st, 3:00 - 5:00pm||NCCP Psychology of Performance (via ICS 2021)||Open|
|May 29th - June 1st, 11:30am - 2:00pm||NCCP Coaching and Leading Effectively (via ICS 2021)||Open|
|May 31st - June 2nd, 8:00 - 10:30am||NCCP Developing Athletic Abilities (via ICS 2021)||Open|
|May 31st - June 4th, 8:00 - 10:30am||NCCP Performance Planning (via ICS 2021)||Open|
|June 1st - 3rd, 3:00 - 5:00pm||NCCP Prevention and Recovery (via ICS 2021)||Open|
|June 2nd - 3rd, 11:30am - 2:00pm||NCCP Managing Conflict (via ICS 2021)||Open|
|June 2nd, 5:30 - 9:30pm||NCCP Make Ethical Decisions||Open|
|June 4th, 11:30am - 5:30pm||NCCP Manage a Sport Program (via ICS 2021)||Open|
|June 4th, 11:30am - 5:30pm||NCCP Advanced Practice Planning (via ICS 2021)||Open|
|June 10th, 5:30-9:30pm||NCCP Basic Mental Skills||Open|
|June 22nd & 24th, 5:30 - 9:30pm||NCCP Core Training for Learning Facilitators||Open|