viaSport Newsletter Archives
There's a lot going on in amateur sport across British Columbia. Our monthly newsletter brings you important grants, events, stories, resources and more so that you don't have to look for it yourself. Simply subscribe by entering your email into the box on the right hand side.
- November 21, 2018 | Calling all coaches in B.C.
- September 20, 2018 | Enter to win $1000 for National Coaches Week!
- August 22, 2018 | New LGBTQI2S Resources, upcoming workshops & more
- July 18, 2018 | Pride events, coaching grants and more
- June 21, 2018 | Let's celebrate National Indigenous Peoples Day
- May 25, 2018 | 5 grants to help you host events and develop coaches
- April 19, 2018 | The driving force behind sport? Volunteers, of course!
- March 16, 2018 | Apply to our new grants closing this month!
- February 8, 2018 | True or false: more than a quarter of 1⁄4 of Team Canada's athletes are from B.C.
- December 14, 2017 | Meet the Hall of Famers and athlete activists of the year
- November 24, 2017 | Help shape the future of sport in BC!
- October 25, 2017 | 2-8% of athletes are victims of sexual abuse
- September 25, 2017 | We're celebrating Coaches Week in BC!
- August 16, 2017 | B.C. shows PRIDE for Inclusive Sport
- July 13, 2017 | Get your PRIDE on!
- May 31, 2017 | Updated viaSport Newsletter with link to Autism Tip Sheet
- April 27, 2017 | What does it take to drive change in sport?
- March 30, 2017 | Get paid to play with the 150 Play List Community Grant!
- March 2, 2017 | Carl Valentine & others want to #ERASEbullying in sport
- January 25, 2017 | There's no place for bullying in sport. #ERASEbullying
STAY IN THE KNOW
Join thousands of other sport leaders, coaches and parents for the latest updates and opportunities in B.C. amateur sport.