viaSport Newsletter Archives
There's a lot going on in amateur sport across British Columbia. Our monthly newsletter brings you important grants, events, stories, resources and more so that you don't have to look for it yourself. Subscribe by entering your email into the box on the right hand side.
- January 31, 2019 | We need your help to keep kids safe in sport.
- February 26, 2019 | Register for the Advancing Sport Summit!
- March 29, 2019 | Meet our new CEO, Charlene!
- May 17, 2019 | Don't miss these training and grant opportunities
- November 21, 2018 | Calling all coaches in B.C.
- September 20, 2018 | Enter to win $1000 for National Coaches Week!
- August 22, 2018 | New LGBTQI2S Resources, upcoming workshops & more
- July 18, 2018 | Pride events, coaching grants and more
- June 21, 2018 | Let's celebrate National Indigenous Peoples Day
- May 25, 2018 | 5 grants to help you host events and develop coaches
- April 19, 2018 | The driving force behind sport? Volunteers, of course!
- March 16, 2018 | Apply to our new grants closing this month!
- February 8, 2018 | True or false: more than a quarter of 1⁄4 of Team Canada's athletes are from B.C.
STAY IN THE KNOW
Join thousands of other sport leaders, coaches and parents for the latest updates and opportunities in B.C. amateur sport.