Movement in the Classroom Activity Resources
Movement in the Classroom supports student learning through movement boosts, cross-curricular activities and self-regulation. Check out the resources attached to help you implement activities in your classroom!
- Movement in the Classroom Activity Guide
- including optional social distance adaptations
- Activity Guides for Movement Kits
- activities using ladders, bean bags, poly spots, movement dice
- Movement dice flash cards
- You can make your own Movement Dice! Hit the PDF icons to download.
Click here if you would like to attend a Movement in the Classroom Workshop, purchase a movement kit or learn more about MOVE to Learn