The LeadForward Grant: Advancing Balanced Representation in Sport aims to strengthen balanced leadership for female coaches, officials or organizational staff throughout B.C.by supporting their professional development opportunities.
Funded by the Province of B.C., Government of Canada, individual foundations and corporations, viaSport awards approximately $2 million dollars in sport-related grant programs each year. Our aim is to reduce barriers and ensure quality sport experiences by:
- Increasing participation and leadership opportunities for under-represented groups
- Developing grassroots sports in outlying and under-served areas in B.C.
- Supporting the continued education of training of certified coaches
- Encouraging regional, provincial, national and international sport event hosting across the province
- Assisting with travel costs for youth
Interested in receiving a grant? View our available grant programs below to see if you are eligible.
The Northern BC Coaching and Officiating Development Fund is a localized initiative, supported in part by the Northern Sport Strategy, created to provide support for coaching and officiating development leading up to the 2015 Canada Winter Games and beyond.
Do you have a question about viaSport's grant programs? Read our FAQ and find your answer right away.
Looking for Logos?
If you are looking for logos, head to our Logos and Recognition page for more information!