Teaching and Learning
Upon completing the Teaching and Learning module you will be able to:
- assess your own beliefs regarding effective teaching;
- analyze certain coaching situations to determine if they promote learning;
- create conditions that promote learning and self-esteem through:
- appropriate consideration of the affective, cognitive and motor dimensions of learning;
- the use of words and methods that relate to an athlete’s preferred learning style;
- a sound organization;
- active supervision; and
- the use of well-formulated feedback offered at the right time and with the right frequency.
Host: PacificSport Fraser Valley
Venue: PacificSport Fraser Valley Office, #109 - 7888 200 St.
Registration: Register online here
August 20, 2019 to August 25, 2019
September 25, 2019 to September 29, 2019
October 1, 2019 to October 8, 2019