Prevention and Recovery
After taking this workshop, coaches will have the knowledge needed to:
- Identify common injuries in their sport and develop appropriate prevention and recovery strategies to keep their athletes injury-free during training and competition.
- Offer valuable information and guidance on hydration, nutrition, and sleep as they relate to injury prevention.
- Choose skills and drills that help athletes perform appropriate warm-ups and cool-downs.
- Develop functional evaluations for an athlete’s return to play.
- Implement recovery and regeneration techniques to help an athlete maintain or return to optimal performance post-injury.
Host: Canadian Sport Institute Pacific
Venue: Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence, 4371 Interurban Rd,
Registration: Register online here
Note: This course is part of CSI Pacific's International Coaching School. To learn more about the Sport Performance Coaching Certificate, visit their website.