Prevention and Recovery
After taking Prevention and Recovery you will have the knowledge needed to:
- identify common injuries in your sport and develop appropriate prevention and recovery strategies to keep your athletes injury-free during training and competition;
- offer valuable information and guidance on hydration, nutrition and sleep as they relate to injury prevention;
- choose skills and drills that help athletes perform appropriate warm-ups and cool-downs;
- develop functional evaluations for an athlete’s return to play;
- implement recovery and regeneration techniques to help an athlete maintain or return to optimal performance post injury.
Host: PacificSport Fraser Valley
Venue: Langley Events Centre, #225-7888 200th Street
Registration: Register online here
Manage a Sport Program will teach you to: manage administrative aspects of the program and oversee...
February 25, 2018 to February 26, 2018
Performance Planning will teach you to: perform a thorough analysis of the demands of your athletes...