NCCP Teaching and Learning (Online Delivery) - PacificSport Interior BC
This course is being delivered in partnership with PacificSport Interior.
Upon completing the Teaching and Learning module you will be able to:
- assess your own beliefs regarding effective teaching;
- analyze certain coaching situations to determine if they promote learning;
- create conditions that promote learning and self-esteem through:
- appropriate consideration of the affective, cognitive and motor dimensions of learning;
- the use of words and methods that relate to an athlete’s preferred learning style;
- a sound organization;
- active supervision; and
- the use of well-formulated feedback offered at the right time and with the right frequency.
Please note: This is a live, facilitator-led, interactive, group-based course offered online through Zoom. To participate in an Online Delivery course, you must have a working microphone and speakers as well as reliable access to the internet (Dial-up or High Speed).
Host: viaSport BC
Location: Online through Zoom
Dates/Times: May 25th & 26th from 5:30pm - 8:00pm PST BOTH NIGHTS
Cost: $80 + GST
Registration: NCCP Registration
For more information on Online Delivery, click here.