NCCP Prevention and Recovery (Online Delivery)
Oct 6 2020 - 5:30pm to Oct 8 2020 - 9:30pm
After taking this workshop, coaches will have the knowledge needed to:
- Identify common injuries in their sport and develop appropriate prevention and recovery strategies to keep their athletes injury-free during training and competition.
- Offer valuable information and guidance on hydration, nutrition, and sleep as they relate to injury prevention.
- Choose skills and drills that help athletes perform appropriate warm-ups and cool-downs.
- Develop functional evaluations for an athlete’s return to play.
- Implement recovery and regeneration techniques to help an athlete maintain or return to optimal performance post-injury.
Please note: This is a live, facilitator-led, interactive, group-based course offered online through Adobe Connect. To participate in an Online Delivery course, you must have a working microphone and speakers as well as reliable access to the internet (Dial-up or High Speed).
Host: viaSport BC
Venue: Online via Adobe Connect
Cost: $125 + GST
Registration: Register online here