NCCP Design a Basic Sport Program (Online Delivery)
Design a Basic Sport Program will teach you to:
- create a sound outline for your sport program that includes competition and training events;
- compare your program to those outlined by the NCCP in terms of long-term athlete development;
- assess the athletic development opportunities your program offers, and identify ways to remedy any weaknesses;
- interpret the information in a sample program, identifying training priorities and objectives at certain periods;
- establish a link between your program’s training objectives and the content of practice sessions.
Please note: This is a live, facilitator-led, interactive, group-based course offered online through Zoom. To participate in an Online Delivery course, you must have a working camera, microphone and speakers as well as reliable access to the internet (Dial-up or High Speed).
All participants must ensure that they have the most updated version of Zoom as some features might not be available through the older versions.
Host: viaSport BC
Location: Online through Zoom
Dates/Times: June 12th & 13th, 9:30am - 12:30pm PDT both days
Cost: $80 + GST
Registration: Register online here
For more information on Online Delivery, click here.