NCCP Design a Basic Sport Program
Design a Basic Sport Program will teach you to:
- create a sound outline for your sport program that includes competition and training events;
- compare your program to those outlined by the NCCP in terms of long-term athlete development;
- assess the athletic development opportunities your program offers, and identify ways to remedy any weaknesses;
- interpret the information in a sample program, identifying training priorities and objectives at certain periods;
- establish a link between your program’s training objectives and the content of practice sessions.
Host: Whistler Sport Legacies
Location: Whistler, BC
Venue: Whistler Mountain Ski Club, 2028 Rob Boyd Way
Registration: Register online here
Note: For accommodation, please call 604-964-0052. Use "coaches week 2019" for a discount.