Headstartpro Performance & Injury Prevention Training
Headstartpro blends performance-enhancing sports psychology with proven injury-prevention techniques. Our coaching workshops and athlete resources give teams the tools to improve focus, awareness, and mindfulness.
- State-to-Error Pattern: Understanding how performance errors and injuries occur
- Types of errors: Static, Dynamic, and Injuries
- Critical Error Reduction Techniques (CERTs): How to prevent the errors from happening in the first place
- Using the CERTs to improve performance: Awareness, Mindfulness, and Focus
- Coaching Tools: Pre-performance routines, Rate-Your-State, Anticipating Error, Visualization, Checklist's & Double-check, HeadStart Stories
Receive 3 Non-NCCP Professional Development points by using the Self-Report function in your coach.ca Locker. Following the workshop, you will be able to have your athletes receive the very same training through Headstartpro's online athlete course or by bringing in a certified facilitator to run team training sessions.
Host: PacificSport Fraser Valley
Venue: Maple Ridge Public Library (Fraser Room), 22470 Dewdney Trunk Rd, Maple Ridge
Registration: Register Online Here