Advanced Practice Planning
The Advanced Practice Planning module will give you the skills to:
- identify the factors that affect practice planning;
- ensure that practice plans are consistent with the microcycles and phases they’re part of;
- sequence exercises so that their order is consistent with the research on sequencing;
- develop a plan for training athletic abilities over a microcycle;
- develop a plan for training technical and tactical abilities over a microcycle;
- develop a plan for a microcycle that helps athletes taper before a competition.
Note: It is recommended that you take the NCCP multi-sport Competition-Development module called Performance Planning prior to taking this course.
Host: PacificSport Interior
Venue: Tournament Capital Centre, 910 McGill Road
Registration: Register Online here or call 250-828-3500. Use Course # 296183.