The Province of BC continues to invest and fund event hosting through the Hosting BC grant program to facilitate economic and community development brought forth through notable sporting events.
Eligible applicants are invited to apply for Hosting BC funding of up to $35,000 depending on the type of event (see full program guidelines, Appendix 2, for eligibility).
Who can apply?
Applications may be submitted by a not-for-profit organization that is operating as a:
- National Sport Organization (NSO)
- Provincial Sport Organization (PSO) registered in BC;
- community organization, club or association;
- BC municipality, regional district, other local government body or first nation;
- federally or provincially registered society; or
- recognized university or college.