These websites and links are presented only as helpful resources and may not be fully representative of all anti-bullying resources in Canadian sport.
If you would like to share your organization's anti-bullying policies, practices, campaigns or stories, please click here.
- Ministry of Education: Erase Bullying
- BC Soccer: Respect All Campaign
- BC Hockey/ Hockey Canada: Cyberbullying Steps to Prevention
- TrueSport: Ride Home Campaign
- CAC: Responsible Coaching
- Special Olympics: Spread the Word to End the Word
- You Can Play: LGBTQ Athletes. Allies. Teaming up for respect.
- Ending Violence Association of BC and B.C. Lions: Be More Than a Bystander
- Respect in Sport Training
- Canadian Red Cross: Respect Education
- PREVNet: Teaching Kids to be Safe & Ethical Online
- Play by the Rules: Child Protection, Harassment & Discrimination
- Special Olympics BC: Bullying and Harassment policy
- BC Soccer: Discipline Sanction Policy
- BC Hockey: Harassment & Abuse Policy
- viaSport: Workplace Bullying & Harassment Policies
- Sport Law & Strategy Group: Code of Conduct Template
been made to