- 8:30 - 10:00 am: 16U Semi Final 1
- 10:00 - 11:30 am: 16U Consolation
- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm: 16U Bronze
- 1:00 - 2:30 pm: 16U Gold
- 2:30 pm: Awards and Youth National Team Selection Announcement
Sunday, July 19
Miss a set? Click the link in the green box to watch our live-stream archived footage on-demand.
This live-stream is powered by viaSport Media in partnership with Volleyball Canada.
Live-stream: Volleyball Canada 2015 National Team Challenge Cup
The National Team Challenge Cup (NTCC) is the largest elite/provincial team volleyball tournament held in Canada in 2015 with over 20 teams, combining two age groups in one venue over six days.
The Women’s Championship will be hosted at Richmond Olympic Oval in British Columbia from July 15-19 and will bring together the best athletes and coaches representing their province/territory in the quest for gold.
Follow the tournament results and standings here - nationalteamchallengecup.ca
From the NTCC’S, athletes will be identified and selected to represent Canada as part of the Youth National Development Program. The Junior Women (18U) will travel and compete at the US High Performance Championships. The Youth Women (17U) will travel to Whistler for training and inter squad matches as part of their pathway to excellence.
Looking for the 2016 NTCC live-stream? Click here!
Friday, July 17
- 8:30 - 10:30 am: 18U Consolation
- 10:30 am - 12:30 pm: 18U Semi Final 1
- 12:30 - 2:30 pm : 18U Placement – 7th/8th
- 2:30 - 4:30 pm: 18U GOLD
- 4:30 pm: Awards and Junior National Team Selection Announcement
2016 National Team Challenge Cup
Looking for the 2016 National Team Challenge Cup live-stream? You can find it here!
Watch the archives on-demand!
Miss a set? Watch the archived footage on-demand right here!
Having technical difficulties?
Visit our FAQs section and filter by "viaSport Media" to find the answers to the following questions:
- How can I watch a live-stream?
- What do I do if a scheduled live-stream isn't working on my device?
Where can I watch archived events that have already been live-streamed?